Give yourself the freedom to bank whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you. First Enterprise Bank's Internet Banking with Bill Pay is the fast, free and secure way to view all your First Enterprise Bank accounts in one place, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
With FEB's Internet Banking you can:
- View your account balances, checks, and deposits.
- Sort your accounts in the order that you prefer.
- Protect your accounts with our enhanced security features.
- Pay bills online with convenient one-time or reoccurring payments and eliminate the need for checks, envelopes and stamps.
- View account history.
- Transfer funds between your First Enterprise Bank accounts now, or schedule them for a later date.
- Sign up for paperless e-Statements for your checking and savings accounts.
- Monitor account activity with email alerts.
- With most accounts, view both the front and back sides of your checks once they post to your account.
- View and export your account history to popular financial management software products.
Alerts to Help You Better Manage Your Finances
New alert options have been added to notify you when certain online activities have occurred. The following alerts can be used to advise you of activity on all of your qualified accounts. These alerts are sent to the designated email address within your First Enterprise Bank profile.
- Account Balance Alerts
- Address Change Alerts
- Password Change or Reset Alerts
- Unsuccessful Login Attempt Alerts
Security You Can Trust
Conducting your banking online is typically safer than traditional banking, enabling you to view account activity regularly. With enhanced security features, you can remain confident that First Enterprise Bank's additional layer of security is still protecting you.
Account Number Display
In order to keep your account number confidential, all but the last four numbers of the account number are hidden when viewing your accounts in First Enterprise Bank's Internet Banking with Bill Pay. This will ensure that your account numbers are confidential, yet you’re still able to recognize your account by viewing the last four numbers.
You can automatically reset your password when you have failed your attempts or have forgotten your password. This means you can initiate a request at the password screen to have a new password emailed to the email address we have on file, after you correctly answer one of your challenge questions, any time day or night.
Layers of Security - Multi-Factor Authentication
Our layers of security feature additional layers of identity verification when signing into First Enterprise Bank's Internet Banking with Bill Pay.
- A unique image you choose
- Your image title - the unique phrase you create to accompany your image
- Three challenge questions only you know the answers to - we'll ask them if you don't sign in from the computer you told us to recognize
Providing Added Protection from ID Theft and Fraud
Confidence - When you see your previously selected image, you can be confident that you're at First Enterprise Bank's valid Internet Banking website, and not a fraudulent, impostor site. Only enter your password when you see the image and image title that you selected.
Recognition - We display your image when we recognize you as the true owner of your account. If you don't sign in from the computer you typically use, we'll ask you a challenge question.
Online Bill Pay
Who has time to mess with writing checks and searching for stamps? Pay your bills the safe, easy and convenient way with First Enterprise Bank Online Bill Payment.
Why Online Bill Pay?
- With online bill pay, you don't have to spend time writing checks, arranging and mailing bills or purchase the latest postage stamps. Enroll in online bill pay and manage your accounts virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Pay your bills online when you want — on payday, near the due date, or whenever you choose.
- Pay almost anyone, the babysitter, landlord, or pay businesses like your cell phone or utility company.
- Set up recurring payments for monthly bills that remain the same amount each month such as a car payment, mortgage or rent payment. With recurring payments you'll have peace of mind that your payments have been made on time, every month.
- Use online bill pay to schedule payments in advance. Simply date your payment for the day you want it to be sent. You can even schedule them to pay a bill each month, up to a year in advance. And, you can even change these instructions anytime, so you have complete control over how and when you pay your bills.
- Track your Bill Pay history — see who you paid, when, and the amount you paid.
Go paperless with eStatements! Now you can view, print and save your account statements with our paperless solutions, eStatements. eStatements are electronic copies of your account statements and they look exactly like your current paper statements. To provide you even greater convenience when you go paperless, you can receive your account statements electronically in PDF format simply by enrolling in our eStatement service. You can safely and securely organize your account statements without the hassle of paper. Sign Up for eStatements today!
- Account Statements When You Want - Accessing or viewing up to eighteen months of your account statements is as easy as logging into eStatements.
- Stay Organized - The PDF copy is available online for up to 18 months, making it easier for record keeping and tax preparation.
- Check Images - View, print, or save images of your checks.
- Email Notifications - Receive an email when your statement is available online. No more waiting for the mailman.
Manage your Money Anytime, Anywhere with First Enterprise Bank Mobile Banking
Whether you need to check your balance, deposit a check, find an ATM or branch, pay a bill, or transfer funds, First Enterprise Bank mobile banking has you covered.
Discover the advantages of having your bank on your phone, wherever you go:
- It's Secure - Your personal information is protected, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
- It's Convenient - Using your phone's camera, depositing checks is a snap!
- It's Easy - Download the app for iPhone® or Android™
You can even access mobile banking from your phone's web browser.
- First Enterprise Bank Mobile Banking is not only safe and convenient, it's also FREE!
With FEB Mobile Banking you can:
- Deposit checks with your iOS or Android smartphone†. It's as easy as tap, click, deposit!
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- View detailed account activity
- View account balances
- Receive customized alerts
- Get directions to ATMs and FEB branch locations
Helpful Security Tips
Protecting your financial information is one of First Enterprise Bank's most important responsibilities.
Click the link to find out how you can protect yourself online. More Info >
FEB Mobile Banking is available to all First Enterprise Bank Internet Banking enrollees at no additional charge. An Internet connection is required when using FEB Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply. Availability may be affected by your mobile device's coverage area. Before your first use of Mobile Banking, you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs. Restrictions and limitations may apply.
† Use of mobile deposit is limited to checks made payable to you, with a current date, drawn on a U.S. bank. Mobile deposit may not be used to deposit money orders, cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, or tax refund checks.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc.