Internet Banking for Businesses
Give yourself the freedom to bank whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you. First Enterprise Bank's Internet Banking with Bill Pay is the fast, free and secure way to view all your First Enterprise Bank business accounts in one place, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A Refreshed Look and Additional Conveniences
With First Enterprise Bank's improved Business Internet Banking services, Supervisors have access to Manage Users and Company Settings. Supervisors can reset Internet banking passwords within the enhanced Administration module. This allows companies to review users regularly and amend access as needed without the assistance of FEB Client Services.
Protecting your account is a top priority at First Enterprise Bank. You can implement dual control procedures with enhanced dual authorization and supervisors can restrict dual authorization by account and user limits.
Added Layers of Security
Within the Business Application module of our new Business Online Services, users will have access to enhanced features and functionality. Business Internet Banking users can set up recurring ACH transactions within the Business Application Module. These enhanced features also include Document Delivery and a dynamic calendar tool to assist Business Internet Banking users with their Business Application needs.
Alerts to Help You Manage Your Business Finances
New alert options have been added to notify you when certain online activities have occurred. The following alerts can be used to advise you of activity on all of your qualified accounts. These alerts are sent to the designated email address within your First Enterprise Bank profile.
- Account Balance Alerts
- Address Change Alerts
- Password Change or Reset Alerts
- Unsuccessful Login Attempt Alerts
With First Enterprise Bank's Internet Banking you can:
- View your account balances, checks, and deposits.
- Sort your accounts in the order that you prefer.
- Protect your accounts with our enhanced security features.
- Pay bills online with convenient one-time or reoccurring payments and eliminate the need for checks, envelopes and stamps.
- View account history.
- Transfer funds between your First Enterprise Bank accounts now, or schedule them for a later date.
- Sign up for paperless e-Statements for your checking and savings accounts.
- Monitor account activity with email alerts.
- With most accounts, view both the front and back sides of your checks once they post to your account.
- View and export your account history to popular financial management software products.
Helpful Security Tips
Protecting your financial information is one of First Enterprise Bank's most important responsibilities.
Click the link to find out how you can protect yourself online. More Info >